Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: What causes this?

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2005 at 4:41 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 3:24 AM

file_213003.gif

Can anyone tell me why thumbnail images would fail to appear like this? Seems to be happening with large collections of poses. Thanks, everyone.

Fazzel ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2005 at 4:51 PM

You have too many files in that folder. Try putting the files in subfolders, like maybe 0Zone01-09, 0Zone10-19, 0Zone20-29, etc. BTW, you sure have a lot of stuff in your taskbar. Windows might load up faster and run smoother if you got rid of some of that stuff. Just my opinion.

Dizzi ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2005 at 4:58 PM
hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2005 at 5:57 PM

Look under "general preferences", the third tab is "library". You can change the setting, within Poser, but only up to 200. I suspect that we can still edit the .xml file outside of Poser, but haven't tried it because I try to keep a very lean system. Who wants to wear their scrolling finger to the nubbin? Carolly

Wampyir ( ) posted Sat, 02 April 2005 at 8:04 PM

Great! Thanks folks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.