Wed, Sep 18, 11:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: P6 Cloth Room Button Captions Missing?

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 3:22 PM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Has anyone else had this problem? I was bopping through Poser 6, everything's working just fine, then I switch over to the cloth room and... none of the buttons have captions. They're just blank. They all work, but you can't tell them apart. Has anyone else seen this?

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 3:42 PM

Hmmm ...... maybe NaySayGuy's been in there ........ again !!! ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:14 AM

By buttons, do you mean the parameter dials? Nothing is activated at first. Hit "new simulation" and "clothify" and everything lights up like an airport during holiday season. Wait, you say they work, but are unlabeled? More info, please! WHICH "buttons"? (And which platform, etc..) Carolly

geep ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 6:09 AM

file_213296.jpg

Does it look ................. like this? ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 6:15 AM

I know what Fyre means. I had the same thing happen when trying to make a catsuit for James in the setup room. When I click on the grouping tool sometimes, all the buttons like autogroup etcetera are missing their text. I'm pretty sure it's that memory leak thing because they come back if I save the PZ3 and exit Poser 6 then return.

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 7:00 AM

I mean where it says, for instance "New Simulation" or "Clothify" on the buttons themselves.

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 6:41 PM

Oops, I didn't see the "Platform" question this morning. (Mornings no good for Fyre-chan.) I'm on Windows XP (home, if that makes a difference). 2GHz, 704MB ram.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.