Fri, Sep 20, 1:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: For cynlee, your car madam.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 10:21 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:22 AM

file_215594.jpg

I know you've been wanting one of these. It might not be the exact year, but it is a pretty sweet version none-the-less. Here are the keys, don't drive over the speed limit -- or at least don't get caught! ;oP

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 10:27 AM

ahhh she does'nt need this....You can send it to me instead.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 10:52 AM

Hmmmm, wellllllll, she does already have 3 trucks.....

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:15 AM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no, no... me, me!! i'll take it!! :D :D :D :D!!!! drool :d sweet model, cherry! i'll be extra careful with it!! thank youuuuuuuuuuuu Kort! & in my fave color too!!! wowwowowow!!! oh & i can't drive those other 2 trucks, one's for sale, & the other is a clutch... i just hate using a truck clutch *hops in... vrooom, vrooooom, screeeeeeeeech... & i'm off! :]

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:37 AM

Hahahah, glad you like it. 8]

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 11:57 AM

file_215596.jpg

what? i can't hear you... got the stereo cranked up & the wind in my ears... going 90 in a 55... uh oh... smokey!!...

ebsmooth ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:09 PM

can't argue with this fine example of a Mustang!!! just don't burn the tires off to quickly....heh heh!!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:30 PM

I see it was very timely. Consider it a welcome back Coord present. ;) ZOOOOOM!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 2:06 PM

LOL@Cyn!! Now these are funny and silly pics!!! ;) And what a wonderful gift Kort! We definitely could do with that one since our karting car is almost dead! :(

cryptojoe ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 4:35 PM

Hey Cindy, can you come by tomorrow and pick me up? I'd like to take you to the Paris!

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 7:04 PM

those are beauties, Kort!!!!!!! Cindy, your pics are cool!!!!

greybeard101 ( ) posted Thu, 07 April 2005 at 7:57 PM

If you want power, speed and handling in Texas..it just HAS be a Shelby.............and judging by the two other photos, Cynthia seems to be getting by just fine without the car...

Sylvaine ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 4:44 PM

Pffffff speedy ? no not at that speed....in mine her lipstick will cover her face...without vibration...but like a good paintbrush:-)LOL Muahhhhh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.