Mon, Oct 21, 6:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: P6, Can't delete figure 1

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:15 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 8:05 PM

Wow! now THIS is an annoying bug. I have this scene where I've changed one of the characters outside the scene, so I wanted to replace the one in the scene with the new one.

simple enough, I'll just do good old "replace figure"

BLAM Everything in my scene vanishes.... and my curser vanishes. after repeating this several times, I try just deleting figure 1 so I can just load the new figure...

BLAM! same thing.

OK Clearly a bug, so I try to rename figure 1, doesn't work so I rename figure 8 to figure 1 then rename figure 1 seems to work... I try to delete figure 8

BLAM!

I hit monitor and cus a lot...

OK I'm just gonna hide figure 1 and load a new version... but this sucks, big time.

Not a doom sayer, I love P6, but the bugs are starting to pile up a tad too high.

Message edited on: 04/06/2005 13:20

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:20 PM

Maybe this is a variation of the memory bug? I'm able to delete figures with no problem.

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:39 PM

I can delete all figures in this scene except figure 1

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:42 PM

Sounds to me like the file is corrupt. Which is what the memory bug does. :-(

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:44 PM · edited Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:53 PM

hmmm... Interesting but the file is still usable in all other ways. And I never got an out of memory error.

Message edited on: 04/06/2005 13:53

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.