Fri, Sep 20, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Little newbie problem posing bones...

TOXE ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 11:36 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

file_216231.jpg

Hi all, this is my first message on this forum, glad to be here:-) I've bought poser yesterday because i need it for a project i'm working on. I've created a figure in Wings, imported in poser 5 and attached a skeleton. The guy work very well, but the abdomen is detached from the other parts. I'm sure that i've forget a little thing in the setup. Someone can help me? Thanks in advance -TOXE

yggdrasil ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 12:16 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1989913#22

Looks like you turned off "Bend body parts". See above tutorial.

Mark

TOXE ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 12:33 PM

Thanks yggdrasil, but the "bend body parts" is turned on. All the parts of the figure work very well, only the abdomen is detached, i've also checked his properties in the setup room and it appear ideantical as the body parts that work well. -TOXE

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 08 April 2005 at 4:20 PM

All body parts have to be seperate from each other, the chest in your example picture will probably tear too when bent. The abdomen area should be a COMPLETE strip of polygons across the figure, a bit like a belt. If you look at the poser 4 figures you can see how they do it and you can also see how to set up twist and bend etc for each body part.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.