Wed, Jul 3, 10:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: Jedi/Wizard Robes For Hiro?

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 11 April 2005 at 6:02 PM · edited Sat, 01 June 2024 at 7:56 AM

Okay, so I discovered Hiro can morph to a very passable young Obi-Wan. Naturally he needs properly passable Jedi clothes. I can put together most of the outfit but what's lacking is the outer robe. I have both the Daz wizard robes and the free ones from here, but they're for Mike and Vicky. Does anybody know where I might find something similar that would fit Hiro or David? Suggestions as to how I can fake it also appreciated -- I'm at my wit's end here!

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 1:30 AM

There is "David Imagination Set" in DAZ Freebie of the week archives. France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 12:49 PM

Have that and I love it but it's not what I mean. Need an open-front style like the outer robes in the Daz wizard set.

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 1:33 PM

Yes but with this one you can do that too. Just create your own texture and use a transmap to open the front the way you want.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 1:43 PM

Duh! I must not be getting enough caffeine again, not to have thought of that. Have to remedy the situation & see what happens.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.