Fri, Sep 20, 10:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: One that got away !

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 8:06 AM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 8:10 AM

file_219388.jpg

I set up every thing waited and waited finally it turned and looked over it's shoulder face in the light peering through it's plumage WOW what a shot. But alas I only got one for the Bird Butt Hall of Fame.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 8:33 AM

LOL!!!! Hey, but what a GORGEOUS butt she has!!!!!! Fantastic plumage!!! very elegant! hey, if you happen to have another...anything, i would Love to see more! Did i ever tell you the story about my beginnings as a photographer in 1980 at age 16 and the "Butt Book?" i was on the yearbook staff in high school. did everything, including staff photographer. anyway, back in the 70s, the editor of yearbook staff & her team started the Butt Book for kicks! they'd go around taking pics of guys' butts!! nothin' else...just their backside! wide angle, macros, LOL! It was tradition every year for the new yearbook staff to contribute & pass it on! Even the guys participated! my friend Kenny...now he got some classics at the football games!!!! anyway, remembering those days makes me smile. Kenny's senior year...well, he and i and a couple of our buddies skipped school for an hour or so and went cruisin' in classic DeSoto!!!!!!!! Oh Man!!!!! What a JOY!!!!! anyway, sorry for the journey down memory lane. funny what memories pop up when we look at pictures!!!! Anyway, this is really a marvelous photo and i so much love it just the way it is! and that DOF is awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing...and thanks for those memories!!!!! I'll never forget us girls sittin' around gigglin' at those butt pictures!!!! :)

Onslow ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 8:51 AM

Wow you have found Posh Spices hat she has been looking that - LOL

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 9:32 AM

Still an excellent find and shot

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

ReBorneUK ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 11:50 AM

Can I play with this? PLEASE?!? I got an idea TOO good to resist ;-) (",)

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 11:54 AM

Sure ReBornUK have some fun with it..

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 6:22 PM · edited Tue, 12 April 2005 at 6:23 PM

Service with a vertical smile. :o)

Message edited on: 04/12/2005 18:23

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 11:12 PM

Now this is an impressive plumage indeed!! Never saw such a bird before! So beautiful! Butt ok but still great capture huh! ;)

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2005 at 12:04 AM

that is one kewl shot!! yep, yep!! :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.