Mon, Sep 9, 5:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: First V3 based character - Comments please

Singular3D ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 3:21 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 7:00 AM

file_219461.jpg

Hi everybody, finally I made my first character face. I only used morphs I made myself with Morphmaster 2. Changed the eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks and neck. Also did a new elven ear morph, because I was never satisfied with the provided ones. Just have a look and tell me what you think of it. Wanted to get a cuter look than the original V3. Used the standard V3hires texture. Rendered in P4 (Didn't install my P6 yet ;-) Any advice appreciated - Singular3D

Singular3D ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 3:23 PM

file_219462.jpg

Another one with the ear morph. I like the nose, but she is still not cute enough...

vilian ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 3:52 PM

Nose is extremely cute !! And I like those ears, too. She is a cute character. Could be cutier, but I think she looks good the way she is now.

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

ghelmer ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 4:15 PM

Looks good... kinda makes me think what would happen if Vicky & Judy had an offspring... Sorry for the weirdness there... that's what it made me think of!!! Gerard

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Singular3D ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 4:26 PM

Made the face smaller and the chin shorter, but maybe that's not the right way to make her cute. Made the eyes bigger and more round. Not sure about that either.

jancory ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 4:56 PM

maybe a little less forehead. looks good like she is---love those ears!

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

Singular3D ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 5:02 PM

file_219463.jpg

Made another try. Changed some values and inverted a partial eye morph. Think she looks younger now. Don't know what to do with the forehead. Maybe add some hair or shorten the head in size?

cindyx ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 6:08 PM

She is very cute. I like what you have done. I think the eyebrows on a face play a big role in determining the appearance and expression. Her eyebrows are very standard, and not particularly "cute". Maybe you could raise the inner parts of the eyebrows a little (her eyes would look bigger) and shorten the length of the eyebrows just a little bit. But she still looks great the way she is. I love your original ears.

Singular3D ( ) posted Tue, 12 April 2005 at 6:15 PM

Well, this will be not the final texture. I will keep that in mind, when working on the eyebrows. Thanks for the hint. I also will try to smooth the chin a bit. Seems due to the morphin, it makes her look a bit old.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.