Sun, Oct 6, 3:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Help with mermaid tail

mada ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 1:03 AM

The top is in 3 parts - a tight conforming piece for the fishscales, a shellbra and a jewel design for the centre.

Nice mermaid pic bonni, Dazyl is my favourite SP character :)

Mada

www.faeriewylde.com

...faith, trust and pixiedust

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 11:28 AM · edited Sun, 17 April 2005 at 11:28 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_219530.jpg

Talking about mermaid pics...

Some of you may have seen this, sorry. It was about the last computer painting I ever did, over ten years ago, not too bad, I thought. ;-)

Message edited on: 04/17/2005 11:28

Kendra ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 3:49 PM

That's excellent, Jim.

...... Kendra

mada ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 4:29 PM

I think you should do more painting - that's lovely :D

...faith, trust and pixiedust

byAnton ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 5:17 PM

Jim that looks great. I reminds me alot of a mermaid artist but I forget who. They also did very sexy, almost playmate like women. You might already know who I mean but I can't remember.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Steve32 ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 12:38 PM

Any possibility of there being a varient of the Lost Realms mertail that would have the porpoise type of horizontal, flat tail? And are the extra side fins morphable to gone, or able to be turned invisible. Speaking as a "typical sexist guy", the porpoise type tail at least is for a mammel (and so makes more sense to overly analytical guys), and guys would prefer to picture their hands being able to slide along the flanks without having to watch out for fin spikes in the way. ;-) Thanks, Steve

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 2:06 PM

-"guys would prefer to picture their hands being able to slide along the flanks without having to watch out for fin spikes in the way. ;-)' hehe

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.