Fri, Sep 20, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Creature Lab from FXR

p825979 ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2005 at 1:57 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:40 AM

I hope someone has some good news for me regarding this product. Anyone been able to build something useful or even a little bit like what they were expecting? I just purchased this product and I've got to say I'm underwhelmed at best. I sicerely hope that my experience so far has been atypical. I was hoping to use it as a starting place for some models I'd like to build but I don't think it's going to help. The interface is completely baffling me. I can't find any documentation on how to complete a model or even build something that looks remotely like it was supposed to be a horse from the included parts. Combine that with the fact that it has an extremely odd way of dividing creatures torsos and I think I've just wasted a whole bunch of money :( I tried to register the software at FXR and it wasn't even listed. At this point, I feel sorry for anyone that wins this software for the current contest. I appologize for making my first post here a whiny one Paul

odeathoflife ( ) posted Wed, 13 April 2005 at 1:19 PM

Yeah Sorry thats all I gotta say LOL

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.