Tue, Oct 22, 9:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: Idea for a product for marketplace sellers...

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2005 at 5:38 PM ยท edited Sun, 01 October 2023 at 3:24 PM

After playing around with a little project of clothing im planning on releasing here in the Rosity' marketplace i noticed a problem. I am now making the content in Poser6, but there is a new file format, that of the .PMD (morph file) and i have found out that Poser6 strips the .CR2 of morph data and plops them in the .PMD file. Now this is of no use to me, WHY? Well i want people who use Poser4 and Poser5 to use my products, but i can't import saved files from Poser6 to Poser5 because the Morphs are now missing, namely because Poser5 and 4 both have no idea what .PMD files are. So will someone like MarkDc or someother poser software maker make such a program that re-joins the CR2 and PMD so i don't have to make the content entirely in Poser5 then make them compatible with P6 as i now prefer to work in P6... Yeah you heard right, even with it's little annoyances i still love it...lol

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

sixus1 ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2005 at 5:43 PM

You can turn off the PMD files being saved out in your preferences. --Rebekah--

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 14 April 2005 at 5:43 PM

You can turn off the external morph option in your preferences and save the files as you are used to with the morph deltas within your CR2 file.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.