Mon, Sep 9, 8:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Is this a NEW Poser6 Bug?????

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 7:41 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:45 AM

file_221859.jpg

Im not sure if anyone else has found this bug yet, so here's what i have found. I have saved my library .png files in poser5 with a size of 91x150 pixels, making them larger in the library, But for some reason if there are only a few of these sized .png files in P6 they then invade the content above and below... has anyone else noticed this one????

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 7:43 PM

file_221861.jpg

and another with the undocked library...(more of the same strangeness)...ohh and ignore the moonglasses-Girl-Bad, that's just to remind me to delete it...lol.. as this is all my own content that will be released here oneday...

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 8:20 PM

Interesting, but definitely appears that when they updated the Library L&F they forgot (or intentionally changed) the old height variability.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Khai ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 8:28 PM

SHHHHHH oh gods you've told everyone... now we'll get (unscrupless) merchants doing that deliberatly...

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 9:11 PM

it kind of looks good like that though hehe.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Damsel ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 9:50 PM

LOL I was going to say the same thing. It's kind of cool...one could be reaching down to smack the one below her. rofl

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot. 
Others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
 --Pablo Picasso-
-

n3k0 ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 12:07 AM

"It's not broken. It's advanced."

almostfm ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2005 at 4:01 AM

It's what we used to call "unanticipated functionality" in my last job.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.