Thu, Sep 19, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Monthly Challenge - Night Shots (finally!)

zhounder ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 11:43 PM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 1:49 AM

file_222137.jpg

When I took my wife to dinner tonight I saw a carnival was in the parking lot next door. Well who could resist! So off I go into the middle of a busy highway to get this shot. I could have been killed! But i love the result and all my parts are still attached! Magick Michael

zhounder ( ) posted Sat, 16 April 2005 at 11:43 PM

file_222138.jpg

Da thumb..

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 12:05 AM

o.O!!! looks sooo cool!!! how long an exposure?... that one guy hasn't moved at all :]

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 12:11 AM

Tremendous! Looks like a Giant Fan in Motion.

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 12:14 AM

Cyn, 15 sec @ f29. He is operating the wheel I hope he doesn't go far!

UKmac ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 12:15 AM

Wow, what a great shot. The wheel looks like a Spirograph drawing I used to do when I was kid. Wonderfull. Steve (that chap must have been stuck to that railing.....)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 4:21 AM

oh MAN!!!!! what a COOL Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!! can't believe you stood in the middle of a busy road to take this!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 7:11 AM

Exellent Shot...VIBRANT color!!! WAY to GO to get this...RUN out in TRAFFIC...Think about it later! (LOL) No Problem UH OH...after seein THIS... I feel a SONG comin'....Oh No... noooo... NOT THAT ONE!!!! You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby Right round, round, round Now I'm gonna have it it my HEAD...ALL DAY...Damn EARWORM!!! All I know is that to me You look like you're having fun Open up your lovin' arms Watch out here I come NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! L8r! Joe

patmartj ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 7:24 AM

Your night were always excellent. This one is no exception to that. Well captured. Hugs Pat

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 1:13 PM

Attached Link: http://http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/challenge/april2005/apr2005_2.html

file_222139.jpg

Spinning wildly....It's on the second page of challenge.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 2:11 PM

You db. That link it no workie...

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 8:11 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/challenge/april2005/apr2005_2.html

Cyn, yours dropped the ML. let me try...:)

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 17 April 2005 at 9:11 PM

arrrgh... LOL... one of those days :] TY!!

wackiej ( ) posted Mon, 18 April 2005 at 10:34 PM

At least you didn't make your wife stand in the middle of the highway! Seriously, this is very cool.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.