Fri, Oct 4, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Aiko 3.0 conquers the High Seas for FREE!!

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 7:15 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 9:42 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

We decided with thip that it was about time A3 got some action too! The conversions are finally completed for V3 pirate Ugrade and V3 pirate Captain Mega Pak! :) All purchasers of either product will receive in the next couple of days a link to download the A3 conversions for FREE as a special thank you for their support! After that, the files will be distributed as bonus paks to new ones.. All MAT files of the original paks work with the A3 new ones and we hope you enjoy them and have lots of fun playing with them! Conversions of other popular paks to follow! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 7:16 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Oh..not to forget! Special thanks to Capsces as it was her own ideas and suggestion that fired up this project! :)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 2:32 PM

I love this....just got into Aiko....and I really have nothing for her....thank you so much. Sharen

SecretOrchid ( ) posted Wed, 20 April 2005 at 4:35 PM

If we purchase the Pirate Captain Megapack today, will we be eligible for the free downloads? I'm off to buy, because either way, it's completely worth it. It's been on my wishlist for a while. :)

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 1:29 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

EVERYBODY who has either V3 pak is eligible to get it! Those who already bought the Pirate Captain or the Pirate UPgrade will get the email, the rest will be get the link after purchase via Instant Message! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 5:05 PM

EEE!! For AIKO3!! For my favoritestestest figure ever!?! Yay!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.