Mon, Sep 9, 8:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Question about selling in the Rosity Marketplace

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 27 April 2005 at 5:15 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 7:45 PM

Some of you may know who i am, and a few of you have probably downloaded my free V3 clothing over the past year, I am currently making several costumes for V3 that will be sold here in the Rosity marketplace, and just out of wondering but what sort of volume of sales do Clothing producers get roughly? as this would help me in making a price for the product. you can take a peek at an old post of one of the new costumes in the Product showcase section of the gallery here are Rosity...

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

RealDeal ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2005 at 3:50 AM

I've got a package up now thats selling about once every 1-2 weeks. But then, I suck. you would have to ask someone with talent to get a better idea.

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2005 at 12:00 PM

I think every piece of clothing that I have put in the marketplace is still selling,the oldest being the Anime Doll catsuit (Feb2004). I had one set,The Katsuit for Kiki,go to the warehouse, but it is still selling there aswell, so I think clothing,if versitle enough can last a long time in the market. pricing is another is really up to you,check around for items similar to what your selling to get an idea about what to charge for them. -3DZ

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.