Wed, Sep 18, 11:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Poser 6 Python Script Idea

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Wed, 27 April 2005 at 7:44 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Perhaps not the best place for the request, but I think that a lot of people would be interested. In P6, Python can now manipulate nodes in the Shader tree. Pro Pack files still load up with the bump map plugged into the gradient_bump channel, which looks terrible when rendered. Could someone make a script/"wacro" that would move the bump map to the bump channel an assign either an appropriate or even better, a user-defined number to the bump value?

Ajax ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2005 at 1:40 AM

I've been thinking that too. I'd take it on myself, but I'm snowed under just now. I wonder if Ockham has P6 yet. He could probably do it in a few minutes. It might be a good idea to post on the Poser Python forum.

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 28 April 2005 at 6:40 PM

I've got one almost done.
I had meant to post it last weekend, but didn't manage to.
Fingers crossed, I'll get a chance early next week.

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 8:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12390&Form.ShowMessage=2250166

See attached link for scripts.

Hopefully this is what you wanted.
Comments / bug reports in the Python forum please.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.