Wed, Jul 3, 10:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: Aredhel Hair

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 April 2005 at 8:39 PM · edited Fri, 31 May 2024 at 3:53 AM

Does anybody know where I might find some textures for it? I know there's a grey one in the Merlin set over at Daz (already on my wish list) but are there any others, either free or at least not insanely expensive, around? Surely there's gotta be something, not every elf is a blonde. Oh and before you ask, I do have the templates and they're a proper nightmare so making one myself is out of the question.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 12:03 AM

Keep the transmap and ditch the supplied texture, then change the Diffuse_Color in the Material Room. For extra fun, plug in the Cloud shader with two similar colours. If you're using P4, just change the (I can't remember the name) basic colour of the hair to something pleasing.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Byrdie ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 9:49 AM

Thanks, I wondered if something like that'd work. Must try it & see how it goes.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 03 May 2005 at 5:18 AM

Hey the cloud shader is a great idea! I gotta try that! Thanks SamTherapy :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.