Thu, Sep 19, 5:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: P4V2Eve4

wissim ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 6:11 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 5:39 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_235591.jpg

New hybrid figure with gential with V2 head and Eve4 body. She can take most of the Eve4 clothing from Traveler. Anyone interested to host this figure file on their site so I can make it a free download for the community? Interested please let me know.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 08 May 2005 at 6:30 PM

Nice job! Depends, does she use V2 textures Eve Textures or do you need to use both?

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Virtua36 ( ) posted Mon, 09 May 2005 at 2:15 AM

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 12:00 PM

If you get stuck, I may be able to help.

wissim ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 3:48 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Imckenzie she uses a custom texture map due to the new neck. I am no good at mapping so still not able to remap her to use any V2 or Eve4 skins. Phantast do you mean you want to host the file on your site?

lmckenzie ( ) posted Tue, 10 May 2005 at 9:08 PM

Looks like you did a great job on the texture. I hope you can find someone to host her. Between Narcissus' NEA and Netherworks/Viomar's V3-Posette hybrid, I'm on a retro kick anyway. She'd be a nice addition. If you ever find someone to remap her to V2, that would be fantastic.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 8:15 AM

From where can this figure be downloadwd? She looks interesting.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Jules53757 ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 10:47 AM

I know Eve3 but where can I find Eve 4??????????????????????

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

wissim ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:19 AM

I have not posted this for download on any of the sites since I was not able to find any interest parties in hosting this file. Eve4 by Traveler, is supposingly an improved version of Eve3 with different hip (and added buttocks) as oppose to P4 & Eve3. The link is as follows:http://www.morphworld30.com However, Traveler has removed Eve4 for direct download. Instead you can order his CD for a price of US$45 wihtin which Eve4 should be in it. However, my advice is go to his site and send an email to him to confirm.

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:35 AM · edited Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2472928

If you need a host for your file, dutchcreator posted that they opened a poser site up and were looking for people who wanted a place to host free items.

Their site is at this link: http://www.posertotaal.com/

Message edited on: 01/25/2006 01:36

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.