Wed, Sep 18, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: New freebie...maybe when Drac wakes up(it's a plant)

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 3:49 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 12:48 AM

file_238695.jpg

Hot off the digital foundry..... I made this plant......And you can easily add 50+ of them to a scene and have zero screen slowdown.I e-mailed the file to Drac...so if he's up to hosting the file, It should be up tonight or later.You can easily make and add your own leaf textures too for varirty.

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 3:53 PM

Infact, now that I did the math...it would take between 900-1000 to equal a V3 in polycount.^_^

I eat babies.

CorwinRathe ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 5:25 PM

Hehe, you have way to much time on your hands.... :)

ysvry ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 8:29 PM

nice show us a render with 1000 then :P

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

wildman2 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 10:12 PM

let me know if drac dont wake up,Imay be able to host it for you.

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

Zhann ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 3:01 AM

I have hosting for any model files avaiable as well...=)

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

TwistedBolt ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 3:42 AM

Drac woke up a little bit ago, and uploaded it.The link is in the thread near the top of the forum(1000 plant challenge).Mahray did a cooler render than me....so happy rendering everyone. p.s. ferns, and other forest floor palnts are coming soon.They will be just as fast and ram friendly as this one.

I eat babies.

Lzy724 ( ) posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 7:21 PM

awwwwww...I think I love you! I so want stuff like this and can never find easy to use things! More please!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.