Mon, Oct 21, 11:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: What happened to Bushi's Pose Genie python script?

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 4:31 PM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 9:26 PM

Now that I'm upgraded to PP, I'm looking for Bushi's "Pose Genie." I've always wanted to try it. But it's gone. I can't find it anywhere. Has anyone seen PoseGenie? Does Pose Genie work on a Mac? And why is all of Bushi's stuff all gone from Renderosity? Thanks for any insight you may have. bB

zulu9812 ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 4:43 PM

what's PoseGenie?

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 4:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1696406

The link in this thread still works.

As for working on Macs, then I think your out of luck as it appears to use a tkInter GUI.

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 6:13 PM

Aw man. :( Is it possible to reprogram Python to remove ttkInter GUI? Is so, know where I look up more information about it? Thanks. bB

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 8:41 PM

Yes, but in this case you really do need the interactivity.
There's a slim chance P6 alternative Dialog stuff might be made to work, but it would be just about a complete rewrite plus the creation of the dialog files (by hand).
See the links in the Poser Python Scripting forum banner for documentation etc.

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 14 May 2005 at 9:12 PM

Bummer. Thanks for the info, nruddock. bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.