Mon, Oct 21, 11:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: RemoveEmpties... free utility to delete empty folders from your computer!

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:01 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 4:13 AM

Attached Link: Download thread

file_242310.jpg

Hi all:))

MadBalls64 asked me to add this functionallity to one of my utilities... but I thought this could be of more use as a general utility!

It's easy to use... (I think!) The instructions appear on screen. It's been fully tested on Poser installations, but I wouldn't recommend using it on your entire Program Files folder as some programs may require their empty folders and not be intelligent enough to recreate them if they need to. Poser is fine, though... You can see in the screenshot the empty folders which Poser 5 has re-created after they were deleted by RemoveEmpties.

Enjoy!

Howard:))

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:23 AM

I may be being incredibly thick here, but I can't see a download link in that thread, is this some intelligence test to see if we're up to the task of using it? :D

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Helen ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:28 AM

It might be just me but I can not see the download link or screenshot in your forum post. Not this site but your own site. Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:34 AM

file_242313.jpg

Hmmm...

You should see this...
.... but maybe guests can't download:))) I'll check the settings!

H:))

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:39 AM

Yes... sorryyy! I had the permissions set wrongly for that forum:)) It's fixed now... H:))

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 10:43 AM

Thanks! this seems like a neat little utility indeed!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 11:08 AM

see it was a test, to make sure people remembered to log in to the forum :D Which is what I forgot to do.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Helen ( ) posted Fri, 20 May 2005 at 2:03 PM

I thought it could have been my end. Been doing some puter 'housework. Anything is possible when I do this :) Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.