Mon, Oct 21, 4:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: A sitting Possette, with a long dress?

igohigh ( ) posted Tue, 06 February 2001 at 3:51 PM ยท edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 9:16 AM

I'm sure this has been beaten to death before but I am new and haven't found and threads on it. Is there a long style dress (trying to make a young gypsy forturne teller) that my possette can "sit down proper" in? Currntly I have a P4 Fem in the Long Dress (#2 I think) and using Fairy Wood's Midevil Blue texture but I have to hide her lower half under the table but that is not what I want. Every time I try to sit her down in a normal chair the dress "flies apart". Now matter how much tweaking I try I can't pull it back together. Any suggerstions?

Schlabber ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 5:37 AM

yep - that's in fact a problem to pose ... applying morph-targets is one solution (I know - not a good one - but sometimes it worked) if the long dress has thights and shins you can try changing these values also. Maybe I could do some poses for this problem ...

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 07 February 2001 at 2:23 PM

Well, I have been wanting to learn to make my own morphs, now I guess I have to challenge to engage. I have been wanting to do the scene ever since I posted "Calling on Old Friends" for Halloween (http://www.smyle.net/~igohigh/walls.html)but it's been on the back burnner ever since as I just didn't like the compromises I was coming up with. Thanks for the input, Schlabber. P.S. your poses have been a Hevean Sent!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.