Mon, Oct 7, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: V3 pubic hair textures (free or tutorial)

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 10:03 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 6:27 AM

Ok, I broke down and bought the V3/M3 head and body morphs and now I see that my next project is to find or make some pubic hair textures. Can anyone point me in the direction of some free ones as I'm getting fed up with having to buy everything just to have a decent figure to use. I would at least be willing to create one on my own with the proper tutorial. Thanks for any comments or help.

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 1:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.forgottenworlds.co.uk/character.html

Hi there, Texture maps for pubes can either be painted or photo textures on the main body map, or they can be applied by transmap (transparency map). Three three characters Laurel, Lianna and Alannah in my freestuff (see link) all have pubic hair transmaps. If you examine these you should be able to see how the transmap is made - hair is painted onto a black background with white. (Black will be the invisible part, white will be visible.) If you want to make your own transmaps for V3, you will need the template map. If you have a look on the V3 product page at Daz, you will find the texture templates available as a download. Hope this helps. Karen :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 5:05 PM

Karen, This will help a bunch. Thanks for the reply and definitly for your freestuff.

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 2:51 PM

Incidentally, is there a way to get any texture/transmap to work on Aiko3? I know I can INJ the SP Pubic Hair morph for the A3-SP figure, but Aiko herself also has the material, but doesn't have a morph to bring it out from under the body skin. Ideas, anyone?

nruddock ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 3:43 PM

There's one over at 3dpmr (latest entry in the FreeStuff there).

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 3:46 PM · edited Fri, 03 June 2005 at 3:52 PM

I use the Simple Genital morph for V3(the one listed here in the freestuff section)which will work on A3 as well. This with the Pubic Hair morph at http://3dpmr.com(free registration required) gives A3 and V3 a look good enough for my taste(just use or make a transmap for the pubic hair and remember if you use someone elses to give them credit for their fine work). If you're looking for more realism then I'm afraid there are no free ones.

Message edited on: 06/03/2005 15:52

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.