Mon, Sep 9, 8:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Need some props...links?

Kristta ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 1:54 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 5:43 PM

I need a table, desk chair, computer and cordless telephone handset for an image I'd like to do. Unfortunately, I don't have anything even resembling these items in my massive runtime. Any useful links are greatly appreciated!

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 2:04 PM

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=604 http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=655 There might be some free stuff around, too, but off hand I don't know where.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Kristta ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 2:08 PM

Acadia, thanks. My daughter just turned 14 and is driving me nuts so I thought I'd do a Poser pic of her talking on the phone and IMing 25 other 14 year olds at the same time....just to annoy her back a little bit.

mrsparky ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 2:24 PM

Kristta, have you tried searching the freestuff here ? All the stuff you need is here, exellent quality and it's free!

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 2:46 PM

Tables and desks are really, ridiculously easy to make from Poser Primitives if you have a little time and patience. You can make a table really quickly by scaling the Poser Box, for example. Same for the desk. I have made a lot of furniture this way, including tables, desks, display cabinets, coffee tables, beds, chairs, windows and so forth.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Kristta ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 2:53 PM

SamTherapy......unfortunately, I ran out of PATIENCE when this kid hit the age of 11! Right now, I'm thanking my lucky stars that the rest of the kids are BOYS!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 3:02 PM

file_249872.jpg

We have something you might like, they were in the freebie section a while ago, let me know if you need it or want it and I will get you a link to download them. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 3:02 PM

file_249873.jpg

and computer furniture.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 3:03 PM

all free of course!

judee3d ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 3:29 PM

Sharen, lol, if she doesn't want them, I'll be glad to take them! Those look great! Are they at your site?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 3:38 PM

I will put them on our site in a few hours. Our server is having a bad day. But when I get them up, you can all have them. They were once freebie's and thought you all might have them. But not to worry, we will put them up again so you can all have them. Sharen

Kristta ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 4:04 PM

Thank you. They are really nice.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 6:13 PM

Okay, they are both now on our site. You can download them now. Have fun and happy rendering. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 6:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com/Freebies.htm

Forgot the link....Sharen

judee3d ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 2:22 AM

Thank you so much Sharen! I'm sure a lot of people do have them, but some of us are newbies in the community - I really appreciate you putting them back up!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:06 AM

Not a problem, and you are right. There are a lot of newbies here now. Glad you like them, have fun. Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.