Mon, Sep 9, 8:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Thanks Sharon at Sams3d

Kristta ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 11:40 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

file_250187.jpg

Thank you so much for posting the computer, desk and chair at your site. I've still got to do a bit more work on the computer screen (I did something really stupid) but this is how far I've gotten with my image so far. Keep in mind that I'm just trying to get the room set up so I've not messed with lighting or anything yet. Again, thank you.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 3:10 PM

hmm... a bookbag dropped on the floor and soda cans, papers, and headphones dropped on the desktop? If your daughter collects anything like barbie or swoons over a rockstar, you might include some reference to personalize the room. Carolly

Kristta ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 3:55 PM

It's the general use computer room. 3 computers networked. It's also clearly visible from the front door so the kids aren't allowed to "decorate" in here. I am going to have a telephone in here. There really isn't much on that desk (it's actually, in real life, a hutch but we are working with what is easy to work with here). Once I get the screen right, you'll know what she is in to! I never knew that a 14 year old would be capable of IMing 4 classmates and talk on the phone with a 5th AND ask me if we could get both call waiting and 3-way calling. If I could get her to multi-task her chores that way, she'd be done in no time!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 7:20 PM

Oh it is going to look great. I can't wait to see it finished. Sharen Great Backpack at RDNA for $2.50 by LadyLittlefox for Koshini but it would work here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.