Fri, Sep 20, 10:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Question about Poser Pro Pack and Bryce

Al ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2001 at 2:10 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:02 PM

I know that Poser Pro Pack has a plugin for Discreet 3d Studio Max. I'd like to know if someone has tried to export a Poser file in Max and export the same from Max in Bryce via 3ds export. Thanks

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2001 at 3:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

You mean export a figure as 3DS then import the 3DS into Bryce? That would simply use an import/export function. The plug-in HOSTS Poser files within Max, meaning that (for example) a figure walking in place saved as a PZ3 can be inserted into a 3DS Max scene. I think that answers it. If not, please email me at anthony@curiouslabs.com Anthony Hernandez Senior Technical Writer Curious Labs

Al ( ) posted Fri, 09 February 2001 at 5:16 AM

The 3ds export funtion in Poser (withou Pro Pack) it's not really useful in my experience because the quality it's not very good and requires a lot of work for re-texturing. But your reply it's what I want to know. Many thanks. Al

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.