Fri, Oct 4, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Come join the fun in the Arts&Crafts Forum

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 1:17 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 4:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12461&Form.ShowMessage=2292571

We would like to invite you to take a survey as we are tring to find out what other kinds of Arts and Crafts you all participate in. We have a newer forum for things made by members not dealing with 3d graphic. So stop on over and check it out. SndCastie Community Admin

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

deemarie ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 4:44 AM

Oh this sounds like fun :] Actually I use my CG art within several "arts and crafts" areas. I print photos and artwork on "printable" fabric, and sew them into quilts and clothing. I also incoroprate my CG art into scrapebook pages and "altered" books. Arts and Crafts are just another great way to "make money from your art" :] Going to take the survey ASAP! Dee-Marie

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 9:22 AM

Oh yes, mixing CG with crafts is wonderful. There are endless possibilities to combine the two. Fun + fun! :) Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 2:14 PM

"I also incoroprate my CG art into scrapebook pages and "altered" books." That sounds so cool. Have you posted examples online? It would be nice to take a look. :-) Dean

deemarie ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 2:45 PM

Hi Dean I have an article on creating altered books in the works. So, keep checking the Front Page News :] Dee-Marie

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 3:27 PM

That's too cool, Dee! Can't wait to see it! Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 6:00 PM

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the article, Dee-Marie. I love altered books and similar works. Thanks for the notice! Dean

Hyria ( ) posted Wed, 08 June 2005 at 7:19 PM

Sounds very fun :)

Insanity is a waking state...Darkness is a being...Want To Play.........heheheheh

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.