Mon, Sep 9, 8:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: help needed please, james in P6

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 9:05 AM ยท edited Sat, 24 August 2024 at 1:48 AM

I'm working on a new james image. I don't want him to be quite as muscular as he is (james hi res). I injected the fully body morphs and I get three things? ecto, endo and meso? where are all the normal dials like muscular and stuff? Thanks for your help.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 9:19 AM

That's all you get. The "normal" dials you are expecting are a DAZ thing. Meso will make him more muscular. There may be an add-on body morph pack for sale at RDNA, too. If there isn't yet, there will be.

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 9:22 AM

any ideas on missing textures for the Koz hair for james? I can cut the image off just below his pecs as far as him being a tad too muscular. but that hair problem is persistent. Thanks for your reply.

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 9:28 AM

Did you download the content updaters? There are a couple on the CL web site. Though there are still files missing, even after the updates. I expect there will be yet another content update. Or do you mean the texture exists, it just doesn't apply or render properly?

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 10:03 AM

actually, the texture just isnt' there. I will run over to CL and grab the other content updater. I only got that big one with the missing P5 stuff in it. Thank you for your help. Running on no sleep and (about 2 hours sleep) and trying to find files.

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 10:25 AM

Just posted the image in my gallery. Thanks again for your help.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 14 June 2005 at 3:55 PM

Remember that you can dial morphs negatively, too!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.