Fri, Sep 20, 11:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 3D World magazine - any US subscribers here?

fuzzoom ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 11:24 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 3:05 PM

I would like to get a subscription to 3D World. I am in the US, and can only find 3D World at one bookstore 60 miles away, and they don't always have it available. I was wondering if there are any American subscribers here who could tell me if there are any difficulties with subscribing to a magazine from overseas. It's an expensive subscription, so I wanted to get some feedback. Thanks, fuzzoom

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 12:00 PM

barnes and noble has it thats were we get it from out here in ohio "red neck vil"

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

fuzzoom ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 12:51 PM

What I meant was, people who have a monthly subscription that they ordered from the UK.

Bobbie25 ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 1:12 PM

o im sorry hun my bad

========================================================
Typing Advisory :
Read at your own risk! May cause
dizziness, naseua,drooling, and temporary blindness.
Surgeon General recommends running the txt through a spell checker.

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 1:22 PM

Attached Link: http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/tdw/w009

Hi fuzzoom, I've worked with 3D World Magazine for a long time and have had no problems getting the magazines sent here to the US on a regular basis. They have a large subscriber base here and send them all the time. I think you'll find it to be an easy process. Just click on the link above for subscription info. Best wishes, Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

fuzzoom ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 3:53 PM

Thanks Lillian! :-)

RimRunner ( ) posted Mon, 13 June 2005 at 3:58 PM

I also get it and from time to time I do go 'missing' on an issue, but they're really great about replacing it... as long as you contact them right away. I didn't realize I was missing the 50th issue soon enough and they'd sold out, so I never got mine. other then that, it's been really good. Also they tend to place a piece of card board in with the mag, so if you're in an appartment or one of those places that uses the common mailbox, you might talk to your postal carrier and warn them to deliver it to your door or something. I've had to open the package and reach in and remove the CD, then bend the card board to get the magazine out without damaging it. Not a problem if you have a full-sized mailbox. ;) Cheers

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.