Wed, Oct 2, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Confused by Danish Furniture Pack Products at Content Paradise

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 19 June 2005 at 4:58 AM ยท edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

I remember reading a thread a few weeks back which said that one of the Danish Furniture Packs comes free with Poser6 - I've just bought Poser6 and it'll be a day or two til I get a friend on broadband to download it for me. In the meantime I want to grab a bunch of the $2 cheapies at Content Paradise - including the Danish Furniture Pack that DOESN'T come included in P6: Can Any body help? Poser 6 Danish Furniture Pack Add-ons Poser 4 Danish Furniture Pack Thanks!

DarthJ ( ) posted Sun, 19 June 2005 at 8:23 AM

They got me confused too but I have P6 and it has furniture and a room from Zygote. If I did understand them correctly the cheap furniture is the Poser 4 version of that same furniture, maybe with some differences. I would wait for the download, see what the furniture is about, and if what you are looking for is only found in the cheapie buy that one too. jl

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 19 June 2005 at 9:52 AM

I tracked down the old post I'd read (at DazForums) - turns out that the P4 Pack Has everything that comes free with P6 plus a bunch of extra stuff - that extra stuff is bundled by itself into the P6 add-on pack for people who have P6 but don't want any repeated content(I just grabbed the P4 pack as I thought you may as well just have all that stuff in one package anyway to make it easier to use in other apps) Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.