Sat, Sep 7, 8:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: GraveStone Fonts

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 9:26 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 6:53 AM

I'm looking for fonts that have GraveStones or Tombstones with each letter of the alphabet engraved in each stone. I've found a couple but the GraveStones are usualy all uniform and all standing straight up. I'm looking for some that are all in different angles and such.

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:48 AM
Forum Moderator

I think there's a poser freebie - graveyard props.....

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 10:47 AM

There's actually a Gravestone font out there..hmm..lesse..actually, if you enter 'gravestone.ttf'..in Google, it should pop up with something. As for different angles, you may have to work at that..the font I'm thinking of has upright stones..you might want to try dingbat (little picture..sorta) fonts..maybe the Dingbat Pages, to see if there's some other ones like that..good luck.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 3:31 PM

Doh!!! :) I didnt even think about doing in 3D :) I was just going to do some stuff in PhotoShop using Fonts hehe. I'll try and find something in 3D.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.