Sun, Sep 22, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: HELP: preserving transparency from Poser to Bryce

dharmalion ( ) posted Thu, 15 February 2001 at 7:40 PM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 1:58 AM

I can sucessfully export my characters from Poser to Bryce. However, all the settings I had for making eyebrows and eyelashes and clothes transparent or semi-transparent do not export with it. Does anybody know how to get this right? dharmalion

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2001 at 12:18 AM

In the Materials Lab, select the small arrow at the top of the screen to open the Shading Mode menu, Select Blend Transperancy. In the OPTICS section of the Material Lab, check the 2nd dot next to transperancy and set the component to picture(Click the "P"), import your transmaps into the Picture Editor, load your map into the first box, then click copy, goto the 2nd window(where bump maps go) and click paste, click ok to delete current selection. Click the Exit checkmark and return to the Materials Lab. This process will have to be repeated for each body part the tansperancy map is applied to.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.