Sat, Oct 5, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Some of my renderings, plugins/updates sites for Bryce 3d.

Mark Askew ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2001 at 12:36 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 2:29 AM

Some of my renderings using Bryce 3d and 4 demo version can be found at http://communities.ninemsn.com.au/GalacticGraphics Does anyone know were to find plugins and any updates for Bryce 3d (came on a computer graphics magazine). Any help would be appreciated. markraskew@hotmail.com

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2001 at 12:48 AM

Dunno about Bryce 3d updates, that was before Corel bought it out. Bryce 4 has some updates at the Corel site. Bryce 5 is under way but not out yet. You might find that B-3D works just fine and some features are really delightful. The power of Bryce is not in the software updates so much as its in the collection of terrains, mat's, textures, etc. (oh, and don't forget the imagination). Tutorals are a great way to learn Bryce. All this can be found on the internet by doing a Bryce search. This program has quite the following. Best wishes, like your work, keep up the creativity. Oh, remember to save your models. They come in handy from time to time.

inyerface ( ) posted Fri, 16 February 2001 at 8:58 AM

I have the updater for Mac, btw.

Mark Askew ( ) posted Wed, 21 February 2001 at 8:02 PM

Thanks for the tips, I do save the scenes and models. Does anyone know if there are any freeware programs that convert Truspace cob's into Bryce obp or a format that Bryce 3D can open. Formats that keep their meshes seperate like 3ds etc and not dxf that combine different colors into one so you have limited number of meshes to edit. (A warning if you use Win98 First edition, if your computer crashes during a rendering you loose your saved scenes and other file loaded or edited during that session. I lost a scene and other files and programs when W98a crashed.) Mark Askew markraskew@hotmail.com

jade_nyc ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2001 at 10:41 AM

You can find patches for Bryce 3D at Brycetech's site: http://www.brycetech.com - look under downloads. Jade

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.