Sun, Oct 6, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Does anyone know where I can find this outfit??

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 05 July 2005 at 10:02 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

file_266958.jpg

All I know is that this IS a Poser figure with a set of poser clothing. I need to find the outfit.

Anyone know where I can find it? Sorry about the picture quality this was sent to me and is all I have.

Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

modus0 ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 12:12 AM

It's the SuiteRDNA outfit for V1-2 by Visual Silence. It was available at RDNA, but the artist seems to have left the site and the clothing is no longer available.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 12:33 AM

Thank you. Pity but at least I can stop searching. Helen

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 3:34 AM
Site Admin

Helen, Visual Silence now goes by the name Darrell at RDNA although I'm not sure if that particular outfit is available or not but you can IM him there if that helps :)

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 8:21 AM

Thanks Kalypso. Helen

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 10:11 AM

do a search for 'the Wayback Machine', and run Runtime DNA for it..pic a backup version for about a year ago or so, and you might (if it was a freebie) be able to get it. Not sure how the spendy side would work, but hey, it's a useful site, if nothing else..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Helen ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 10:19 AM

Thanks pakled ... I may try that. Just waiting to hear from the friend who wanted me to use it. I sent her a message saying it was no longer available. Helen

Foxseelady ( ) posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 11:09 PM

Love that wayback machine is that ever neat, thanks for the link. Just a side note though, I can't access rdna from there something about webbots...?? Ah well I'll use the main door lol. Cool link though never seen that before. :)

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 12:30 AM

Not every site is in there. Plus there is a delay of 12 to 18 months for pages to show up there. Sites that don't want to be "scanned" and archived can put a robots.txt file on their site and they will be bypassed and not archived.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.