Mon, Sep 23, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Here I am, and you're a Rocket Queen

XFX3d ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 12:39 AM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 6:18 AM

file_267441.jpg

She might be a little young but honey she ain't naive.

Coming soon to XFX-3d: V3 Rocket Queen

Includes most of what yo see here:

• Does include:

• Bubble Helmet

• Jet Pack with lights

• Maillot (leotard)

• Boots

• Glove Cuffs

• V3 Head texture and morph

• Body MAT/MOR/INJ pose

• P4 and PP+ ready bumpmaps with no conversion

• Does not include:
  • Victoria 3
  • Poser
  • The Horsehead nebula
  • hair
  • any lightsabres

Wait.... did we forget something? Oh yeah, something else comes with it too...

Zad! The little furry blue guy, he's fully posable, has fully posable eyelids (upper and lower both), legs, pseudovolumetric hair, posable eyes and nose and torso. He doesn't have arms because they never evolved on his home planet. Cute, cuddly, blue, but with the amazing ability to force silence on people whether they like it or not, it's Zad! (He comes with, if you didn't catch that).

And it's going to be an XFX-3d exclusive, which means a subscription to XFXStuff will be the only way to get her (and Zad).

(BTW We apologise for XFX-3d being down for a few days -- it's being physically relocated on short notice, and trust us, it's even more distressing to us to hevt this happen without having scheduled it ahead!) Message edited on: 07/08/2005 00:52

I'm the asshole. You wanna be a shit? You gotta go through ME.

elizabyte ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 1:16 AM

- Does not include: * The Horsehead nebula False advertising! I wanted a Poser-ready version of the Horsehead Nebula, and there it is and now I find out it's not included? You bastards! :-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

XFX3d ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 1:21 AM

Well,we had one ready using transmapped planes arranged to simulate volumetric space, but the problem was the result was 7,654,345,789,543,234,567,432,897,332,567,432,356,235,234,346,312,768,446,476,415,269,808,400 polys and required being burned to CD. Using the rings of Saturn as the CD. Without the textures.

Coleman ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 2:09 AM

Sexy outfit!

shaft73 ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 7:36 AM

XFX3d, I don't know if your'e quite with the times, but you can save some space if you use DVD. Save yourself half a year on burning time easily!

shaft73 ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 7:36 AM

XFX3d, I don't know if your'e quite with the times, but you can save some space if you use DVD. Save yourself half a year on burning time easily!

Katoran ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 6:13 PM

Any chance of there being an Aiko 3 version of this?

XFX3d ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 8:21 PM

Katoran wrote:> Any chance of there being an Aiko 3 version of this?

Yup it's planned. Soon.

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 10:45 AM

Very nice outfit! Any timeline on when you will be up and running again?

XFX3d ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 7:06 PM

Ask pdxjims

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 8:20 PM

Well, if pdxjim is part of XFX3d that I subscribed to, perhaps you could get him to come here and answer a very valid question from a subscriber about your site. I am not about to hunt anyone down.

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 7:27 AM ยท edited Wed, 13 July 2005 at 7:30 AM

We don't know. This is an unscheduled relocation. It's been relocated and the machine is up, but we are having trouble both getting the router working properly and getting the DNS moved over. No downtime counts aganst anyone's subscription time -- any downtime will be added to your subscription expiries.

Both Jim and Tom are working on it as much and as quickly as possible.

LilWolff, thank you for subscribing, and we understand your concern, but we're not going to use the Renderosity Product Showcase forum as a technical suport forum. Period. Ever. It would be extremely inappropriate and unprofessional to do so, so please do not expect it of us.

We can get IMs here at Renderosity, and individual XFX Admins like Dodger, Ironbear and PDXJims can get IMs at PoserPros and DAZ as well, and while the site support system is unavailable you can IM us for direct email contact information if you'd prefer that.

Message edited on: 07/13/2005 07:30

LilWolff ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 12:50 PM

Thank you for answering needed to know when new project above will be available. I have used something else. Good luck with your troubles.

Katoran ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2005 at 3:21 PM

So, any news on the website? I just went to www.xfx-3d.com, and now it appears to be a Mormon site. Gwahuh?

nruddock ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2005 at 4:32 PM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.