Sun, Sep 22, 10:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 9:08 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: A3's Pretty In Plaid for Lotus

MissCaly ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 9:45 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.oddditty.biz/shoppe/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=185

file_267491.png

Remember the days when those private school outfits were so boring? Well no more. Here is a texture set for A3's Lotus outfit that shows us just how cute and sexy that school girl look can be. This is a set of 4 textures of combined plaid and solid colours and I sure hope you can find a good use for them.

MissCaly ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 9:54 AM

file_267494.png

another image to show off the texture

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 9:58 AM

oooh, this is nice!! And under 6 bucks!! Dang -- that's awesome!!

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

lairemjd ( ) posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 10:11 AM · edited Fri, 08 July 2005 at 10:12 AM

Sweet! Can I attend that school??

Message edited on: 07/08/2005 10:12

MissCaly ( ) posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 7:44 PM

SALE Check out these textures on sale for 20% off until July 22nd.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.