Mon, Sep 16, 11:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Free Brute ADS morph pose for Apollo Maximus

LeeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 8:47 PM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 9:52 PM

Attached Link: Free Brute ADS morph pose for Apollo Maximus

file_268055.jpg

If you would like to morph Apollo Maximus into a brutish character, then you might want to try my Brute ADS morph pose. This will turn the default character into the fellow you see here (minus the shorts of course.) I have not released any freeware in several years, so this will be a test of sorts for me. Please find the pose file here: http://homepage.mac.com/leemoon/BruteADSMorphPose.zip Much like face morphing between 2 faces, you can apply the Brute pose at either end of the animation timeline and tone his features up and down. There are 2 examples of Brute over on Runtime DNA... One is in the Apollo Maximus gallery, "Brutus Beefcake". The other is in the Apollo Maximus forum in a thread entitled "Brutus (NUDITY)". My computer is a Mac and I hope I've created a proper .zip file containing PC versions of the .pz2, .png and .txt files. Mac owners will need to run the unzipped files through Maconverter. Have fun and enjoy! :) Lee

MachineClaw ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2005 at 12:15 AM

Damn tha's cool. Thanks for the freebie, very generious of you. Hope to see more of this as you did a great job!

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2005 at 3:33 AM

Thank you so much :) He looks like the new Freak for Apollo Maximus !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.