Wed, Oct 2, 9:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Somebody please shoot me!!!

richardson ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 4:13 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 6:27 AM

file_269925.jpg

Things were going so well in P6...But lately I've had a series of mishaps that remind me of my P5 episode. Oh, and thanks to MS for this special message. #p Made while rendering the same scene for the 15th time...

face_off ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 5:40 PM

Mmmm, you've had a few probs lately Richardson....and I know that having smart-ar$es like me say "I've never had P6 crash" does help. I wonder if you've got something else on your PC which has replaced/corrupted vital DLL's. Have you tried P6 on a clean install of P6? Have you done a complete virus-scan of your PC? Are you running the latest videocard drivers?

Creator of PoserPhysics
Creator of OctaneRender for Poser
Blog
Facebook

richardson ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 6:39 PM

Hey, Paul. It's my pc, no doubt. I've done all but the reinstall...ehhhh, guess I've got to face it. Wish you could have seen it...Fastscatter with a killer lightset...

face_off ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 6:59 PM

Ah well....I'm sure you saved before the render crashed :-)....And you can always dig out those old renders from the P6 cache.

Creator of PoserPhysics
Creator of OctaneRender for Poser
Blog
Facebook

Singular3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 2:23 AM

Hey richardson, waiting for new work from you :-)) Need inspiration!

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:36 PM

Lend me your pc, W and I'll rock ya

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.