Sun, Oct 6, 6:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Hello dear friends

Cheers ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 4:56 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Well, it's been a long time. After a difficult year and more I'm back after fighting through personal problems and illness.
Firstly can I just say how shocked I was to hear and read of Guitta's passing. So, in this moment I would just like to wish my (belated) condolences. She will and is being missed.

Having hardly started a computer, let alone created anything in the last year you realise just how fast things move....ganna have to start by updating my Vue 4 for starters hehe!...I've already dusted the computer down ;)

So for all of those that might have remembered me in the past...."Hello, my dear friends"...and for all those that I meet for the first time..."I'ts a pleasure and I hope to see you again soon".

Thanks peeps, its great to be back....

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

wabe ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:10 AM

Good to see you back and ready to go (not away of course). I still remember your images - some of them of course and will be very curious to see new ones!

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Cheers ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:29 AM

Hi Wabe, thanks and good to see you around :) After a year, my brain is overbursting with ideas and unfinished projects....once I get up to speed (which was never really very fast anyway lol), there will be no stopping me. Thanks again... :))

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:35 AM

Welcome back and hope your life has gotten better, now to work on Vue....can't wait to see more of your work. Sharen

Cheers ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:51 AM

Cheers Sharon. Ohh, life is onwards and upwards from now :) Thank you and its nice to start seeing some friendly old faces still around :))

YouTube Channel

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:05 AM

Welcome back. I am sure we all know what it is like to have real life issues take over that hobby of ours. Glad to see you are doing well :)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 7:20 AM

Can't say I remember you but one thing is certain, I'll have to quit signing off with "Cheers" now. LOL

tesign ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 1:57 PM

"..after fighting through personal problems and illness"..hope all is well now and welcome back old timer ;)

Tiny ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 3:09 PM

Welcome back! :o) ::waves to Cheers::

dlk30341 ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:47 PM

Welcome back :) Glad things are leveling out for you.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:07 PM

Hey, it is like home again....Hi tesign. Sharen

tesign ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:38 PM

:) Hi Sharen!..and it been great seeing your generosity of free models for the Vue community here too. Have a good one, yah!?

Cheers ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 2:41 AM

Thanks for all the warm welcomes back everybody..."old timer" lol!...just hope I can keep up with all the young snappers about :P Thanks again everybody...it's great to see the friendly old faces still about....now where is m bank manager, need to get some software upgrades sorted out....:)

YouTube Channel

tesign ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:26 AM

"..need to get some software upgrades sorted out."...sighhh..looks like I'm gonna left behindstill with Vue 4..LOL!..and OpenGL bug :( On the brighter side, Vue still does well for what I need to do :)

Cheers ( ) posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:00 AM

Asking and getting from my bank manager are 2 different things ;)....so there is a chance you won't be all alone. Have to agree though, the version 4 is still capable of amazing things, even compared to what I have seen from the later versions. :)

YouTube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.