Mon, Oct 21, 10:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: My first online tutorial...

soulhuntre ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 3:48 PM ยท edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 7:41 PM

Ok, its a tiny step I know, but I m kinda of a proud daddy :) I put up my first publicly available "video tutorial" on the web for my new site (focused on Indie 3D and film). It's only 5 minutes long, and it's free. You might want to check it out and give me some feedback :)

Oh, it's targeted at XSI:Softimage, but that's not the important thing :)

Here is is!

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 5:50 PM

Good work. It's like a online radio show! Both video and audio are clear. (512 DSL connection). The tutorial shown in real time is a good idea. Something like this for Wings would be amazing (particulary for us non modellers). The only thing misisng is theres no rewind/go back function for a bit you've missed.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

face_off ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:27 PM

Excellent stuff!

Creator of PoserPhysics
Creator of OctaneRender for Poser
Blog
Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.