Wed, Sep 18, 12:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: This is freakin' me out. P6 or some other oddity?

PabloS ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 7:18 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 1:58 AM

file_272879.jpg

I was setting up some poses in different frames and ran into this oddity. Frames are constrained and the hair and eyeball pop back in to place once the head is moved slightly. I also tried locking the hair but no luck there either. Any ideas what the cause may be or how to prevent this?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 7:38 PM

I had this happen in P5, too. I have no idea what causes it but I'm happy to discover I wasn't hallucinating.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

PabloS ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 7:45 PM

I thought it might have been an OpenGl quirk but it rendered that way too. Any how, I restarted Poser and it seems to have gone away ... for now.

Fazzel ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 7:50 PM

That girl looks rather impish. I think she is intentionally trying to freak you out, and she seems to be having a lot of fun doing it too.

kawecki ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 8:01 PM

A Ciclope???

Stupidity also evolves!

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 8:39 PM

That happened to me too. Except I rotated the eye and the hair moved with it. Must be some kind of cross talk or something. Weird. Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

richardson ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 8:55 PM

Mine did it but her teeth flew out like granny's dentures.

Farside ( ) posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 9:17 PM

that used to happen to me occasionally in Poser 4... never found out why

kawecki ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 12:35 AM

I always produce with two eyes, with only one eye never happened to me!

Stupidity also evolves!

Angry_Kermit ( ) posted Mon, 18 July 2005 at 2:05 PM

This happens to me in Pro Pack. I find that it comes from certan poses in my pose library. I think there was some sort of cross talk going on when the pose was initialy created, causing the disturbance in props and hair. As for the eye...Yikes! Try altering your pose slightly, even if it's by .0001. Any release of poser can be finniky like this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.