Fri, Sep 20, 1:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: non-animated splashes, wakes.

inonit ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 1:12 PM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 8:28 PM

Maybe this has been well-covered but I can't locate it. Can anyone help a new guy with making realistic non-animated splashes and wakes in Bryce 4? Many thanks!

Ang25 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 8:55 PM

Well I'm lazy so I don't have links handy, but as I recall Frogdot and Zhann both have tutorials to do with making waves, splashes etc using Bryce. Peter Sharpe may also have a tutorial or two. Check in the link in the header called "Bryce community page" Might be some links there. HTH Angela

Ang25 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 8:59 PM

Attached Link: Zhann's raging sea tut

ok I hate when I'm lazy so here is one of the one's I mentioned, off to look for the other links.

inonit ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 9:05 PM

Thanks Angela, Zhann's tutorial looks like a great start. I'll check into the others as well!

Ang25 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 9:05 PM

Attached Link: frogdot's link

Here's one of Frogdot's

Ang25 ( ) posted Wed, 20 July 2005 at 9:10 PM

Attached Link: Peter Sharpe

and Peter Sharpe's home page, go to the tutorials link. Lots of excellent stuff there for beginners.

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 8:23 AM

Ang is the tutorial link secutary ;)

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.