Tue, Oct 22, 2:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Eye poses

Elsina ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 1:39 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:08 AM

I recently lost my complete Poser library of 22 GB due to some computerstore error. I have restored most of my bought items, but one item I can't find back is a set of poses to pose the eyes (left, upwards, right, downwards). I thought they were from Poserstyle, but I can't find them back on my CD's. Does anybody know who made them?

My gallery @ Renderosity

Chippsyann ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 1:54 PM

You might want to try this it moves both eyes at once. http://www.renderosity.com/freestuff.ez

Chippsyann ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 2:00 PM

Sorry, do a search by typing in eyes.

narcissus ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 2:44 PM

file_273730.jpg

I have made a eye pose set long time ago... Those were available at runtimedna when they used to host files I don't know if you meen those one but if you want I may send you the files...

pitklad

Chippsyann ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 5:04 PM

Could you send me a copy of that file, I'm not sure if what I have is the same as yours. These look the same, can you control both eyes at the same time? The ones that I use have a dial within Poser that moves the figures eyes smoothly.

PabloS ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 5:20 PM

You also might want to check out "INJ-REM EyesControls V3" by Maveris at RDNA. They inject controls to pose both eyes at once.

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 12:05 AM · edited Fri, 22 July 2005 at 12:07 AM

Thanks for your replies. Pitklad, yes those I had! Would love to have them back as I used them a lot!

Message edited on: 07/22/2005 00:07

My gallery @ Renderosity

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.