Tue, Oct 22, 1:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Sunlight setting in Vue and Poser

marco-xxx ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 9:18 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

When using a Vue rendered image as Poser background you have to set Poser sunlight as it matches background shadows. I do it by trials and errors, a bit tedious There is a way to convert Vue sun coordinates, expressed in azimuth and pitch, in Poser infinite light coordinates, expressed in xRotation, yRotation, and zRotation?

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 10:34 AM

not that I've seen. Aside from using completely and utterly differently lighting systems, I'm not certain there is a direct correlation in the systems since azimuth and pitch are expressions of x,y,and z from a single distant point, while the poser scheme is based on a world center. but then, I could also be entirely wrong.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.