Wed, Sep 25, 1:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 12:30 pm)

Subject: Need help with a broken character

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 12:45 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 3:54 PM

Hi all. I recently formatted and reinstalled, and I didn't sufficiently back up my customized Poser characters it seems. I have this V3 character and her textures are broken and the textures I have for V3 don't work right (head doesn't get textured). How do I get the exact same head onto a fresh copy of V3? Also, how do I transfer a set of magnets from one character to the other? Also, what's the easiest way to make sure all morphs and their settings are transferred from one character to another? I'm using Poser 6, V3 Sr1.

lesbentley ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 1:58 PM
  1. Save all the Mags, Zones, and Bases to a props pallet by selecting one Mag then using 'Select Subset'. Select the character you want to apply the magnets to then load the prop file, the magnets should attach to the selected figure. 3. Make a Delta Injection pose. I won't say this is exactly "easy", and I don't have time to explain how at the moment, but if you search the forum for "Delta Injection" and "INJ" you should come up with some information.

Svigor ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 5:35 PM

Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.