Sun, Sep 22, 8:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Magical Makeup for P5/P6 now at PoserPros

thumper ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2005 at 2:48 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 3:01 PM

Attached Link: http://poserpros.daz3d.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=7372

file_276145.jpg

Do you have a favorite unimesh texture, but it doesn't have enough/any makeup options? Then this is the package for you! With a few simple steps your texture can have many different looks. There are lots of eyeshadow, blush and lipstick options, as well as eyeliners you can use with your textures that already have makeup. As a bonus there are also many different iris and eyewhite overlays you can use with your favorite eye textures. So not only will this expand your existing head textures, but your eye textures as well.

This is all achieved by using P5/P6 material nodes to blend makeup/eye textures your your existing favorites - all within the Poser program. It was developed with V3 in mind, but works well with all the unimesh based textures - even the guys!

Package Includes:
9 Eyeliner Materials
9 Eyeliner Texture Overlays (3000x2040)
39 Lipstick Materials
39 Lipstick Texture Overlays (3000x2040)
45 Eyeshadow & Blush Materials
45 Eyeshadow & Blush Texture Overlays (3000x2040)
5 Eyewhite Materials
5 Eyewhite Texture Overlays (1024x1024)
16 Iris Materials
16 Iris Texture Overlays (1024x1024)
Magical Makeup Tutorial (.pdf format)

Requires Poser 5 or higher

Image posted used V3 & S3 with standard DAZ texture maps with magical makeup applied

A PoserPros Exclusive $6.50 until July 9th - $9.50 after sale is over.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2005 at 10:44 PM

July 9th? Do you mean August 9th?

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

thumper ( ) posted Wed, 27 July 2005 at 12:01 AM

Oops! Yes, I meant August 9th! Thanks for pointing that out!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.