Mon, Oct 7, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Computer Arts Magazine August

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 06 August 2005 at 11:33 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 8:38 AM

Attached Link: Bigbigblues page

Just got it today and a few points worth noting...

Page 12: Rosity member and Brycer Bigbigblues has three pictures displayed in the exposure area. So congrats to him (link attached). The main pictures are "The Clockroom" & "The Palendrome's Crescendo"

Page 31: Full page ad for Bryce 5.5. Great picture displayed with it. Rochr's hall, from his masters series on DAZ. But I suspect someone else has rendered it and I think the shadows look a little harsh. I would have thought for an advert, they could have shown the Bryce has a softer shadows option (IMHO)

Page 98: About ZBrush 2
"The new tools are so impressive that ZBrush coud look and feel like Bryce and still be a zillion times quicker at modelling complex 3d organic forms than any other 3d app currently out there."
I'm not sure if that's a dig, or a compliment to our beloved.

That's it. Back to try out a tutorial.

Message edited on: 08/06/2005 23:36

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 8:56 PM

well, that's not fair..Rochr could make Bryce 1 look like the hot new thang..;) any cool software this go-around?

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.