Sun, Sep 22, 8:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: New Free Motion Capture Downloads...

alphauser51 ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 12:19 AM ยท edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 6:00 AM

Attached Link: New Free Motion Capture Downloads...

I have posted 4 new, 600 frame + motion capture motion files for Poser figures at www.es3d.com in both pz2 and bvh format.

Ajax ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 6:40 AM

Thanks a lot for posting these. They look like they could be very cool and useful. How long does the password thing take to work? I filled out the form about 5 hours ago, but there's no sign of a password yet. Should I try again?

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 7:42 AM

Thank you. I filled out the form a few hours ago, too, with no reply yet.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 7:58 AM

You might want to check the links on your site, just checked one for swimming and she is sitting down eating. Going to pass on this, not too excited about signing up to sites anymore. Don't understand why you need this information for free items, unless it's to get a database of folks to send ads to for your products and I get enough of those. Thanks though. Marque

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 10:52 AM

cant say i like to sign up... so i wont bother either.... agrees with marque

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 10 August 2005 at 9:04 PM

I got the password, thank you.

vrgara ( ) posted Mon, 17 October 2005 at 3:23 PM

I have never gotten a password either, and have filled out the form multiple times. I even bought one of the motion packages from the site, and had to email the site twice just to get the password to download the product after paying for it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.