Sat, Sep 21, 1:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Hair textures for Victoria

sulian ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 2:12 AM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

Attached Link: http://perso.freesbee.fr/toops-studio/

Where i can find hair textures for Victoria (flip hair, gel cut and pony tail). I already know Kozaburo's website. Thanks.

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 7:31 AM

The 3 you mention are all available for sale from 3DDaz/Zygote.

sulian ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 10:57 AM

I have already buy these products, i search textures for these products.

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 11:00 AM

sulian, I don't know of any except for the flip hair--that's on Kozaburo's site--which you know about. Only ones I know of are the ones that came with them. However, you CAN change the color of the textures in your 2d graphics programsif that is what you are interested in.

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 11:52 AM

file_149968.jpg

If you are interested in changing the hair color, here are 3 quick changes (the brown needs more 'life' in it and I would work on it further before considering it done). I was able to do these pretty quickly and you could do even more elaborately colored ones also.

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2001 at 10:16 PM

I posted a blonde texture for the Vicki gel style a while back. Look for it under my name. Is anyone interested in a light brown or darker brown texture for Kozaburo's MK-II hair?

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 4:27 AM

Yes, I got that Crescent. Thank you.

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 4:35 PM

file_149969.jpg

I just posted 4 textures for the Kozaburo MK2 hair, red-brown, brown, ash-brown, and light ash-brown. The red-brown is shown in the Free Stuff textures. Here's the regular brown texture. The file is 3.5Mb.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.