Mon, Oct 21, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Render times with Infinte 277255

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 3:49 AM ยท edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 2:24 PM

Is there something wrong with this new/old update? I'm trying to render a scene created with the previous patch ( which happens to be a newer one, but we reverted back to 277255 short after I made the scene), and it rendered in 3h30 at 1600x900. Now I made some tweakings, and after 10h, I only have 6% rendered. The tweaking is not much, changed a little some materials, but didn't make any changes that would suggest such terrible render time. Oh, and I'm rendering to disk, btw! Have anyone encountered this?

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 3:59 PM

Try loading a sample scene from the CD that you've rendered before just to see if rendering time has changed drastically.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 4:44 PM

Never rendered a scene from the CD. I've tried rendering the same scene to screen, and it took a reasonable amount of time. Maybe this was THE update that had a buggy rendering to disk, since I remember there was such a problem with one of the updates.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.